Between, no base coat and being sick, I've had no time for blogging. I didn't want to blog until I could take some pictures of my nails and nail polishes... and I needed a base coat for that. I finally got a base coat and I'm ready to roll again. Nail polish posts will resume. I'm sure you are all excited about that.
But first, I must share something I just saw on Outblush. Hot Sock Diffuser!! You can purchase it through Amazon or other sites online. Google is your friend, kids.
How neat is that diffuser? I love using a diffuser when I blow dry but I detest how heavy and bulky my dryer becomes with the standard plastic ones. I'm going to order one and try it out. Packing for vacations will be a breeze now!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
gosh, it's been awhile
Posted by Kimberly at 9:53 AM
Labels: beauty blogs, fashion, neat gadget, travel made easy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment