I never used to love pink in any shape or form. Now, I pretty much live in something pink daily. Where did that 100% tomboy go? *lol*
I finally stopped being lazy and took a few pictures. The first one is the purse I just recently got in Target. It's so damn cute. Hearts in every color so it'll always go with anything I'm wearing. LOVE it!
And, I finally have a picture of my nails. I've had to repair some chips but I'm pretty impressed with how well this paint job has done. I did my nails on Sunday. Maybe, my goal should be to paint my nails once a week instead of every other day. The color is called Party Pink and it's by L.A. Colors. It's such a fun color. I did my toes with it as well. ;-)
I still haven't dug out the new polishes I bought. I'm trying to decide what color I should do my nails for the weekend. Green? Purple? Blue? Orange?
Ahhh, decisions!! What's a girl to do?
Friday, May 29, 2009
i'm just a girl
Posted by Kimberly at 2:27 PM
Labels: fashion, nail polish, purse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment